Taking Care of Your Oral Health is the Affordable Choice
Got Dental Insurance? If you have dental insurance, most plans cover 1 or 2 dental visits during a year for cleaning and examinations. If you need more complex dental care, your co-pay percent may increase as the procedure cost increases.
Taking advantage of the covered cleaning and exam visits will save you money! Routine visits often catch small problems before they become complicated and expensive procedures.
No Dental Insurance? When you don’t have a dental insurance plan, you may be tempted to skip routine dental cleanings as a way to save money. This could be an expensive mistake!
Your annual or semi annual cleaning is a modest price and accomplishes the same goal of identifying small problems before they become big expensive procedures where you’ll have to pay 100% of the bill!
You Can Have Strong Healthy Teeth and Gums on a Budget! Your can make it happen!
- Brush with fluoride toothpaste and floss twice daily. Brush your tongue, too, to remove bacteria.
- Visit your dentist once or twice a year for cleaning and exam.
- Manage your health with a balanced diet, exercise and adequate sleep.
- Avoid acidic foods, sugar, caffeine, alcohol, tobacco.
- Monitor and Manage stress.
- Be informed about side effects of any meds on your oral health.
- Ask for help sooner not later with any new dental issues.
Save Money on Your Overall Healthcare!
Studies have shown that poor oral health has been associated with other serious medical problems such as diabetes, osteoporosis, and heart disease. Maintaining a clean, healthy mouth can help your overall good health, quality of life and save you money!